When a client asks for a difficult task — for example, a faster-than-expected turnaround on a customized cat ID tag — here’s what to do. Clap your hands, smile and say:
Consider it done!
WHY? Because it’s a positive, confident, can-do answer, and your enthusiasm will impress whoever you’re serving. Of course, now you have to follow through on your promise.
Source: Val and Jeff Gee, Authors, Super Service
This article originally appeared in the Jan-Feb 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- Add This Creative Spin to Your Next Employee Award Contest
- Don’t Just Wait for Referrals to Fall in Your Lap. Make Them Happen.
- This February, Learn the Difference Between Being In Love with Your Business and Loving It
- 19 Questions Whose Answers Will Have Customers Coming to Buy from You
- How to Do In-store Signs Right