When a client asks for a difficult task — for example, a faster-than-expected turnaround on a customized cat ID tag — here’s what to do. Clap your hands, smile and say:
Consider it done!
WHY? Because it’s a positive, confident, can-do answer, and your enthusiasm will impress whoever you’re serving. Of course, now you have to follow through on your promise.
Source: Val and Jeff Gee, Authors, Super Service
This article originally appeared in the Jan-Feb 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- Inbox: Letters From Our Readers for September-October 2017
- Build Your Christmas Music Playlist and More To-Dos for September and October
- The Year's Dumbest Holiday and More September-October Dates to Remember
- How Would You Deal With the Case of the Outsourced Sitter?
- Here's What to Say to That Customer Who Won't End Her Phone Call