When a client asks for a difficult task — for example, a faster-than-expected turnaround on a customized cat ID tag — here’s what to do. Clap your hands, smile and say:
Consider it done!
WHY? Because it’s a positive, confident, can-do answer, and your enthusiasm will impress whoever you’re serving. Of course, now you have to follow through on your promise.
Source: Val and Jeff Gee, Authors, Super Service
This article originally appeared in the Jan-Feb 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Know How Articles
- Most Pet Retailers Still Aren't Wearing Nametags ... Here's Why
- Here's What to Say to a Customer When You *Really* Need a Little Bit of Time
- Handling the Employee Who Loves to Drop F-Bombs ... and More Questions Answered for April
- Script the Perfect Store Tour ... and More To-Dos for April
- Celebrate National Pet Day in a Big Way ... and More April Events