When a client asks for a difficult task — for example, a faster-than-expected turnaround on a customized cat ID tag — here’s what to do. Clap your hands, smile and say:
Consider it done!
WHY? Because it’s a positive, confident, can-do answer, and your enthusiasm will impress whoever you’re serving. Of course, now you have to follow through on your promise.
Source: Val and Jeff Gee, Authors, Super Service
This article originally appeared in the Jan-Feb 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- How Can This Store Owner Deal With a Last-Minute Holiday Staffing Vacancy?
- If PIJAC’s Mike Bober Owned a Pet Store, Here’s What He Would Do
- Get Set for the Holidays and More To-Dos for November and December
- Your Chance to Cat-Beard and More November-December Dates to Remember
- Use Fear to Get Motivated ... and More Tips for November-December