Embrace it. I truly value the opportunity to get better.
Hit back. I work too damn hard to take crap from anyone.
Take it on the chin ... and feel crushed for hours.
Smile, breathe deeply, and as soon as the person leaves, go into the back room and let the wastebasket have it.
This article originally appeared in the March-April 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- An Employee's Phone is Stolen While On the Job. Should the Store-Owner Replace It?
- More Than Half of Pet Pros Do Cooperative Promotions With Other Local Businesses
- Make Getting Lost on Your Website a Pleasure ... and More March Tips
- 7 Stories Pet Business Owners Should Know
- Plan a Pet Fashion Show ... and More To-Dos for March