Embrace it. I truly value the opportunity to get better.
Hit back. I work too damn hard to take crap from anyone.
Take it on the chin ... and feel crushed for hours.
Smile, breathe deeply, and as soon as the person leaves, go into the back room and let the wastebasket have it.
This article originally appeared in the March-April 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- Inbox: Letters From Our Readers for September-October 2017
- Build Your Christmas Music Playlist and More To-Dos for September and October
- The Year's Dumbest Holiday and More September-October Dates to Remember
- How Would You Deal With the Case of the Outsourced Sitter?
- Here's What to Say to That Customer Who Won't End Her Phone Call