Here are three low-cost, surprising promotional vehicles to experiment with this month. Check back for next issue's Alt-Marketing mini-column, where we'll share three more ideas.
27. Create a funny bumper sticker
49. Self-published book ("I've Groomed So Many Dogs, My Conscience Has Fleas")
70. Flier on a pizza box
This article originally appeared in the March-April 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- An Employee's Phone is Stolen While On the Job. Should the Store-Owner Replace It?
- More Than Half of Pet Pros Do Cooperative Promotions With Other Local Businesses
- Make Getting Lost on Your Website a Pleasure ... and More March Tips
- 7 Stories Pet Business Owners Should Know
- Plan a Pet Fashion Show ... and More To-Dos for March