Here are three low-cost, surprising promotional vehicles to experiment with this month. Check back for next issue's Alt-Marketing mini-column, where we'll share three more ideas.
27. Create a funny bumper sticker
49. Self-published book ("I've Groomed So Many Dogs, My Conscience Has Fleas")
70. Flier on a pizza box
This article originally appeared in the March-April 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- Inbox: Letters From Our Readers for September-October 2017
- Build Your Christmas Music Playlist and More To-Dos for September and October
- The Year's Dumbest Holiday and More September-October Dates to Remember
- How Would You Deal With the Case of the Outsourced Sitter?
- Here's What to Say to That Customer Who Won't End Her Phone Call