Borrow a page from BarkBox and offer your own curated selection of monthly toys and treats. Why not take their idea and localize it?
Hint one: Make sure each package is curated, themed and photographed professionally.
Hint two: Play on local events. For instance, if it’s the start of football season for your local high school, offer a doggie sweatshirt, scarf or hat in the school colors.
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- Inbox: Letters From Our Readers for September-October 2017
- Build Your Christmas Music Playlist and More To-Dos for September and October
- The Year's Dumbest Holiday and More September-October Dates to Remember
- How Would You Deal With the Case of the Outsourced Sitter?
- Here's What to Say to That Customer Who Won't End Her Phone Call