Borrow a page from BarkBox and offer your own curated selection of monthly toys and treats. Why not take their idea and localize it?
Hint one: Make sure each package is curated, themed and photographed professionally.
Hint two: Play on local events. For instance, if it’s the start of football season for your local high school, offer a doggie sweatshirt, scarf or hat in the school colors.
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of PETS+.
Latest Know How Articles
- An Employee's Phone is Stolen While On the Job. Should the Store-Owner Replace It?
- More Than Half of Pet Pros Do Cooperative Promotions With Other Local Businesses
- Make Getting Lost on Your Website a Pleasure ... and More March Tips
- 7 Stories Pet Business Owners Should Know
- Plan a Pet Fashion Show ... and More To-Dos for March