"We can fix that!"
When to say it? When you might normally say “no problem.”
Why say it? It tells your customers that you’re solution-oriented and partnering with them for success. “Fix” also reduces the severity of the problem, no matter how big. It’s reassuring.
SOURCE: Scott Ginsberg, aka “That Guy with the Nametag”, networking expert and author
Latest Know How Articles
- An Employee's Phone is Stolen While On the Job. Should the Store-Owner Replace It?
- More Than Half of Pet Pros Do Cooperative Promotions With Other Local Businesses
- Make Getting Lost on Your Website a Pleasure ... and More March Tips
- 7 Stories Pet Business Owners Should Know
- Plan a Pet Fashion Show ... and More To-Dos for March