THIS MONTH'S QUESTION: DO YOU HAVE A STAFF REFRIGERATOR?
- The person who steals other people’s food, they should be poisoned! Connie Roller, The Feed Bag Pet Supply, Grafton, WI
- Let’s just say it is not uncommon to find several petri dishes of lunches gone bad. Frank Frattini, The Hungry Puppy, Farmingdale, NJ
- We have two refrigerators in the back of one of my stores. The one that’s in my personal office is constantly blocked with pallets of food. I think my staff doesn’t want me to eat. Maybe a subtle approach to let me know I should be on a weight management kibble, too? Nancy Quinn, Dog Krazy, Fredericksburg, VA
- I am the worst at putting things in there and then forgetting them. Heidi Neal, Loyal Biscuit, Rockland, ME
- We clean out the fridge every 10 days or so. If it’s still there on clean out day, it’s trashed. Eric Mack, Purrrfect Bark Market, Columbus, NC
- Let’s just say we have someone on staff who seems to be obsessed with salad dressing. Nadine Johnson-Barthel, Bentley’s Pet Stuff, Milwaukee WI
- We close at 1 p.m. in order to leave the barking, hair and smells to eat lunch out every day! Lolanda Moreno, Canine Creations, Farmers Branch , TX
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of PETS+.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. pet business serving the public, you're invited to join the PETS+ Brain Squad. Take one five-minute quiz a month, and get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the pet industry. Sign up here.
Latest Know How Articles
- Inbox: Letters From Our Readers for September-October 2017
- Build Your Christmas Music Playlist and More To-Dos for September and October
- The Year's Dumbest Holiday and More September-October Dates to Remember
- How Would You Deal With the Case of the Outsourced Sitter?
- Here's What to Say to That Customer Who Won't End Her Phone Call