The change is effective immediately.
Dog Rocks USA Distribution LLC has announced a name change to Podium Pet Products.
The change, which is effective immediately, "reflects the company's broader ambition and commitment to growth within international pet markets," according to a press release.
"Our overarching brand - Podium Pet Products - allows us to strengthen our portfolio and emphasize our commitment to the pet care sector," said CEO Carina Evans. "We have ambitious line extensions and new product development plans with the aim of providing a range of pet product solutions across the UK, European and North American markets, with APAC next."
Dog Rocks remains the flagship brand for Podium Pet Products, whose growing portfolio includes:
- Dog Rocks – Natural prevention and cure to pet urine burn marks on grass, shrubs and hedging. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe and North America.
- Pet Remedy – Natural solution to stress and anxiety in all household pets. Sold through Podium Pet Products in North America.
- Torus Water Bowl - A travel-friendly watering system that auto refills and filters water without the need for batteries or power and comes in 1L or 2L variants. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- PetproBio – A natural prebiotic supplement for pets' overall health and wellbeing. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Pet Angel - Antibacterial grooming tools for all pets designed and produced by royal and celebrity hairdresser Richard Ward. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Non-Tip Feeder – Safe, durable and stackable feeding solution for horses. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
The company won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2016. Podium Pet Products is owned by three former GB athletes: Andrew Hine and Nick Evans, who represented GB during their careers playing International Polo, and Carina Evans, who represented GB as a World Cup Skeleton athlete.
For more details about the company's products, visit www.podiumpetproducts.com or see them at Global Pet Expo at booth #3019 March 22–24.
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed