See how quickly you can spot the clever optical illusion.
Seemingly all over the internet this week has been a series of photo illustrations used in an ad encouraging pet adoption in India. The three images, created by photographer Amol Jadhav and art director Pranav Bhide for World For All Animal Care And Adoptions in Mumbai, feature people nearly in silhouette and the empty space formed between them forming the shape of a dog, cat or rabbit. A very cool idea that might inspire an ad, logo or sign in your store. Check out the ads below.
Read more at Petapixel
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed