Check out photos from the show.
SuperZoo 2017 came and went this week, and Pets+ was there -- along with much of the rest of the industry.
Below is a look at the action through the lens of social media. The show, produced by World Pet Association, took a place July 25-27 the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas with a theme of "Better Together."
SuperZoo showcased the latest products from nearly 1,100 manufacturers and suppliers over 300,000 square feet of floor space.
Take a look:
We ran into plenty of interesting folks!
You could say it was a colorful trade show.
Very colorful indeed.
And the range of products was amazing, like this cool collar.
And this shampoo.
And this skunk-odor eliminator.
There was so much to learn.
And so much fun to be had.
This dog had an interesting take on SuperZoo.
Lots of people were sad to leave, but happy they had a chance to attend.
All things must come to an end, unfortunately. But there's always next year!
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed