The companies already shared many customers.
Nilodor Inc., a Bolivar, OH-based manufacturer of odor control and carpet care products, announced that it has acquired Bobbi Panter Pet Products, a maker of pet-grooming items.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Nilodor CEO Les Mitson wrote in a letter to customers: "Please know, Nilodor has been manufacturing the Bobbi Panter Pet Products collection for the past several years. Therefore, you can expect the same custom blended product quality you have come to expect and to rely on!"
Mitson wrote that the two companies "share many customers and business partners" and that "we intend to enhance and expand these essential relationships."
He added: "We will be able to serve all customers with more diverse pet grooming & cleaning solutions, faster lead times, consolidated shipments and more marketing & promotional support." He also encouraged customers to "take advantage of the distribution of both Bobbi Panter Pet Grooming Products and Nilodor Odor Control Solutions under one roof."
Read more from Nilodor
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed