They plan to save and pay off bills.
Four dog groomers in New Jersey are sharing a $1 million second-prize win in the Powerball lottery.
Their ticket matched five numbers in Saturday's drawing, NJ Advance Media reports.
The women — Kimberly Visser, Alice Lynch, Kristle Ellicott and Laura Lahm — work for Garden State Barkway in Ringwood.
The employees had bought 34 tickets.
They've claimed their prize and say they'll save and pay off bills, NJ Advance Media reports.
Read more at NJ Advance Media
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed