They're rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber.
(Press Release) RICHMOND, VA – Research shows that dogs can get many of the same benefits from superfoods as people do. And superfood ingredients like blueberries, carrots and pumpkin can be nutritious and delicious for dogs to enjoy.
Barkworthies’ has announced the launch of a new Superfood Jerky treat line. These treats are high in protein to support muscle growth and development while also being grain- and gluten-free.
Made with real meat and a medley of fruits and vegetables, they are rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber to support a pet’s digestive system. These products also help support a healthy immune system and promote anti-inflammation – as well as dental health – in flavors that pets will love.
The Superfood Jerky treats are available in 4-ounce resealable pouches in four flavors, including Turkey with Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrot; Chicken with Cranberry & Blueberry; Chicken with Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrot; and Turkey with Cranberry & Blueberry. A 12-ounce resealable pouch is also available in Rabbit with Apple and Kale.
Barkworthies offers over 200 products spanning from antlers and bones to exotic chews and treats.
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed