(Press Release) BOULDER, CO – USA-K9 founder and CEO Adam Baker announced that USA-K9 LLC will launch a new durable rubber dog toy brand called USA-K9 at the SuperZoo trade show on July 25.
“We’ve created the USA-K9 brand to fill a void in the pet market,” Baker said. “The USA-K9 brand delivers a distinctly different attitude from what’s in the market today. So many brands understandably target suburban moms with kids and a family dog. It’s a huge part of the marketplace. But dog owners are diverse and we wanted to create a brand that speaks to consumers in a different way.”
The USA-K9 brand puts patriotism front and center. All products are manufactured in the USA. The product designs are military-inspired, and the color palette is red and blue. Baker, a veteran, said, “We believe that these products will resonate with the many Americans who have served our country or have friends and family that have served.”
All products are designed with super chewers in mind.
USA-K9 will focus its charitable giving on active duty and retired military working dogs as well as programs that pair service dogs with veterans.
USA-K9 products are available to pet specialty retailers in the U.S. and Canada.
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed