(Press Release) BOZEMAN, MT — Pet owners are looking for toys that prolong play while making tasty treats last longer. This challenge inspired the designers at West Paw Design to create Qwizl (pronounced quiz-ul), a durable and challenging pet toy that extends the life of expensive dog treats, like bully sticks and dental chews.
“The Qwizl design was originally conceived from the owner’s need to entertain active canines. Treat toys were the obvious solution, but how do you make a safe treat puzzle that lasts longer than a few seconds? We thought if we matched the durability of our Zogoflex with the durability of a hard treat, we would end up with a winning combination. And we were right!” said Jason Bloom, product designer at West Paw Design.
Qwizl is a pliable yet durable dog toy made from West Paw Design’s proprietary Zogoflex material. Non-toxic and FDA compliant (meaning it is safe to eat off of), Qwizl is also BPA-free, Phthalate-free, latex-free and guaranteed. Designed and made in Montana, Qwizl is dishwasher safe for easy clean up. Available in two sizes:
Length 5.5 in/14 cm
Depth: 1.75 in/4.5 cm.
Length: 6.5 in/16.5 cm
Depth: 2.5 in/6.35 cm.
Available in easy-to-spot colors: Aqua, Tangerine, and Granny Apple.
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed