She'll serve as associate manager, industry relations.
(Press Release) GREENWICH, CT – The American Pet Products Association has hired Cori Stoutenberg as associate manager, industry relations.
Stoutenberg will plan and execute organization events, APPA Board of Directors meetings and industry-related initiatives while overseeing communications with event contacts and vendors. She will lead exhibitor communications and assist with exhibitor badge registration leading up to and on-site at the industry’s largest annual trade show, Global Pet Expo.
Stoutenberg will also be responsible for overseeing the development of Global Pet Expo’s Show Directory.
“Cori’s extensive experience in event planning and client management made her an excellent candidate for this position,” said Andrew Darmohraj, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the organization. “The APPA Board and staff are pleased to welcome her to the team and look forward to her contributions.”
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Scientists Reveal One More Reason Pets Are Awesome — They May Help Prevent Asthma in Kids
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed