(Press Release) OAKLAND, CA – Treatibles, an industry leader in hemp sourced phytocannabinoid rich (PCR) chews, oils and gel caps for pets, announces that Erin Hay has been named as the company’s national sales manager.
Hay, who is widely recognized and respected throughout the pet industry for her years of sales experience, strong foundation in pet health and outstanding client relations skills, was most recently the national sales representative for Nordic Naturals’ pet division. She now brings her dynamic skills of a seasoned saleswoman and passion for pet wellness to Treatibles.
“Erin’s proven experience in the pet nutraceutical space along with her attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and goal-oriented perspective make her the perfect leader for our growing sales force,” said Julianna Carella, CEO and founder of Treatibles.
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed
- Pet Supplement Maker Signs Major Distribution Agreements
- Pet Industry Assists With Hurricane Harvey Relief