Isabella’s Pet Shop, isabellaspetshop.com
Isabella Masso has been designing pet accessories since the age of 7. Now 11 years old, she has her own online store and frequently sets up shop at festivals in her home state of Georgia. The tween handles stress with help from family and friends, including her BFF/tuxedo model Balu the American Bully. What’s up next for Isabella? Attending Savannah College of Art and Design before expanding her business into a brick-and-mortar pet store and rescue center.
This article originally appeared in the May-June 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Fun Stories
- The Customer Was on Drugs. But for the Puppy, There Was at Least a Happy Ending
- For Wisconsin Pet Pro, Life is a Summer Camp That Never Ends
- Niki Libarios' Secret to Sanity: Power Naps, Escape Rooms and Bargain-Movie Tuesdays
- The Day Things Got Political in Rockledge, FL
- The Tale of the Fastidious Feline Fancier