Grande Style Pet Grooming, Tampa, FL
Suzanne Grande has helped more than 250 dogs earn Westminster Kennel Club and American Kennel Club championship titles. With such a resume, it’s no surprise that clients drive as much as eight hours to her salon. The national certified master groomer has won more than a few awards herself, in grooming competitions and in the show ring — Amadeus and Vito (shown here) love to compete. Grande says competing helps her relax, “especially if I win!” Other sanity-savers include attending church and riding horses with her daughter, Katelyn, who works at the salon and recently began pet grooming school.
This article originally appeared in the September-October 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Fun Stories
- The Customer Was on Drugs. But for the Puppy, There Was at Least a Happy Ending
- For Wisconsin Pet Pro, Life is a Summer Camp That Never Ends
- Niki Libarios' Secret to Sanity: Power Naps, Escape Rooms and Bargain-Movie Tuesdays
- The Day Things Got Political in Rockledge, FL
- The Tale of the Fastidious Feline Fancier