City Bark, Detroit, MI
To say Jamie Judson leads a busy life is an understatement. She balances her day job in digital marketing with nights and weekends at her pet store, City Bark. Judson handpicks all items sold, from locally made collars with a Motor City theme to high-quality supplies for dogs and cats. She does it all with help from her amazing staff, which includes store pups Carter the German Shepherd and Bernie the Saint Bernard.
This article originally appeared in the November-December 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Fun Stories
- The Customer Was on Drugs. But for the Puppy, There Was at Least a Happy Ending
- For Wisconsin Pet Pro, Life is a Summer Camp That Never Ends
- Niki Libarios' Secret to Sanity: Power Naps, Escape Rooms and Bargain-Movie Tuesdays
- The Day Things Got Political in Rockledge, FL
- The Tale of the Fastidious Feline Fancier