Bubbly Paws and Pampered Pooch Playground, Minneapolis, MN
Before getting into the pet business, Keith Miller was in radio for 11 years, which enabled him to meet music giants Usher, Jewel, NSYNC, Goo Goo Dolls, 50 Cent and others. His 11-year-old Bernese mountain dog, Roxy, inspired him to launch a new career, and now he’s the co-owner of Pampered Pooch doggie daycare, which turns 9 this year, and Bubbly Paws dog wash and grooming, which now has three locations in the greater Twin Cities. Hobbies include techie pursuits, ranging from creating custom software called “poochworks” for doggie daycare businesses to launching a video podcast at pettechgeek.com.
This article originally appeared in the March-April 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Fun Stories
- The Customer Was on Drugs. But for the Puppy, There Was at Least a Happy Ending
- For Wisconsin Pet Pro, Life is a Summer Camp That Never Ends
- Niki Libarios' Secret to Sanity: Power Naps, Escape Rooms and Bargain-Movie Tuesdays
- The Day Things Got Political in Rockledge, FL
- The Tale of the Fastidious Feline Fancier