CYNTHIA MOORE-TREADWELL Reigning Reptiles, Buford, GA
Cynthia Moore-Treadwell turned a lifelong love of reptiles into a career — several, in fact. She works as an animal handler in the TV and film industry, and provides expert care to celebrities with snakes. Moore-Treadwell opened Reigning Reptiles in 2014. Keeping her sane are 12-year-old son Magnus Moore and a menagerie of rescue pets, including an Argentine Boa named Alice Cooper.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Fun Stories
- The Customer Was on Drugs. But for the Puppy, There Was at Least a Happy Ending
- For Wisconsin Pet Pro, Life is a Summer Camp That Never Ends
- Niki Libarios' Secret to Sanity: Power Naps, Escape Rooms and Bargain-Movie Tuesdays
- The Day Things Got Political in Rockledge, FL
- The Tale of the Fastidious Feline Fancier