Here are three low-cost, surprising promotional vehicles to experiment with this month. Check back for next issue's Alt-Marketing mini-column, where we'll share three more ideas.
27. Create a funny bumper sticker
49. Self-published book ("I've Groomed So Many Dogs, My Conscience Has Fleas")
70. Flier on a pizza box
This article originally appeared in the March-April 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Know How Articles
- CBD & Hemp Products: What You Need to Know
- Suggest Pet-Themed Books and Movies to Watch to Your Audience
- When a Puppy Spoils a Store Event, the Ones Most in Need of Training Are the Puppy's Parents
- No More Flying by the Seat of Your Pants
- Freshen Up Your Product Selection Without New Orders ... and 7 Other Tips