Borrow a page from BarkBox and offer your own curated selection of monthly toys and treats. Why not take their idea and localize it?
Hint one: Make sure each package is curated, themed and photographed professionally.
Hint two: Play on local events. For instance, if it’s the start of football season for your local high school, offer a doggie sweatshirt, scarf or hat in the school colors.
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Know How Articles
- CBD & Hemp Products: What You Need to Know
- Suggest Pet-Themed Books and Movies to Watch to Your Audience
- When a Puppy Spoils a Store Event, the Ones Most in Need of Training Are the Puppy's Parents
- No More Flying by the Seat of Your Pants
- Freshen Up Your Product Selection Without New Orders ... and 7 Other Tips