"We can fix that!"
When to say it? When you might normally say “no problem.”
Why say it? It tells your customers that you’re solution-oriented and partnering with them for success. “Fix” also reduces the severity of the problem, no matter how big. It’s reassuring.
SOURCE: Scott Ginsberg, aka “That Guy with the Nametag”, networking expert and author
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Know How Articles
- Suggest Pet-Themed Books and Movies to Watch to Your Audience
- When a Puppy Spoils a Store Event, the Ones Most in Need of Training Are the Puppy's Parents
- No More Flying by the Seat of Your Pants
- Freshen Up Your Product Selection Without New Orders ... and 7 Other Tips
- From Software to Help You Run Your Service Business to the Perfect Car Wrap