Have a jewelry store near you? Try this idea from Revolution Jewelry Works in Colorado Springs, CO. They decided to leverage their location next to an organic pet food store by offering fun gift ideas involving customized pet-impression jewelry. “Our team discovered a way to make quick molds of pet prints (paws and noses), so clients can come in with their pet and we can take the impression in two seconds or less,” says owner Jennifer Farnes. “Once we have the impression, we create a wax, cast the item and attach any findings needed for completion. It is a perfect impression with every little feature of adorable animal noses and paws!”
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of PETS+.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
Latest Know How Articles
- Say These Magic Words to Calm Down an Anxious Customer
- Two Strategies to Deal with Internet Competition: Upping Service, Offering Delivery
- When One Dog Scuffles With Another While Being Trained By Your Staff, What Do You Need to Do?
- Time for Round 2 of 2018 Employee Reviews
- In September, Celebrate Weirdos, Bosses and Perfect Punctuation