See how quickly you can spot the clever optical illusion.
Seemingly all over the internet this week has been a series of photo illustrations used in an ad encouraging pet adoption in India. The three images, created by photographer Amol Jadhav and art director Pranav Bhide for World For All Animal Care And Adoptions in Mumbai, feature people nearly in silhouette and the empty space formed between them forming the shape of a dog, cat or rabbit. A very cool idea that might inspire an ad, logo or sign in your store. Check out the ads below.
Read more at Petapixel
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- City Council Votes Against Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs and Cats
- City Considers Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs, Cats
- Pet Shop Reopens After Fire That Caused $425K in Damage
- Dogtopia Signs Deals for 14 Units, Plans to Have 400 by 2021
- Fruitables Dog Treat and Supplement Brand Acquired