The firm is planning for significant growth in 2018.
Einstein Pets has relocated its headquarters to a larger space in Sarasota, FL.
“The best part of our new location is the opportunity to increase our treat inventory,” said Kelly Ison, founder and CEO of Einstein Pets. “We outgrew our original space in less than six months due to customer demand, and as we’re expanding the business, we want our space to grow with us.”
The new warehouse is more than three times the size of the original space, which was only acquired in January, according to a press release.
Einstein Pets hopes to double the number of distributors and retailers carrying the brand in 2018, the release stated.
The Einstein Pets product lineup is available at pet specialty retailers nationwide. The U.S.-made treats come in six flavors: PB N’Jelly Time, Cha Cha Coconut, Pumpkin Time, Black & Whites, Turkey Time and Sweet Potato. Each 8-ounce bag has a MSRP of $10.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- City Council Votes Against Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs and Cats
- City Considers Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs, Cats
- Pet Shop Reopens After Fire That Caused $425K in Damage
- Dogtopia Signs Deals for 14 Units, Plans to Have 400 by 2021
- Fruitables Dog Treat and Supplement Brand Acquired