PORTLAND, OR – Women in the Pet Industry Network, an organization focused on women entrepreneurs and leaders in the pet industry, announces the five finalists in each of the five categories for Pet Industry Woman of the Year.
The Pet Industry Woman of The Year Award has five categories: Advocate, Corporate, Entrepreneur, Rising Star and Solopreneur. From these five categories, five women are selected, for a total of 25 finalists vying for the top spots. A winner in each category will be announced at the Women In The Pet Industry Awards Show in Oaks, PA, in conjunction with Pet Connections Expo on Oct. 2.
Here are the women chosen as finalists:
- Dee Hoult with Applause Your Paws
- Jodi Clock with Clock Timeless Pets
- Dr. Judy Morgan, DVM with Naturally Healthy Pets
- Dr. Sandra Faeh, DVM with Elmhurst Animal Care Center
- Vicki Lynne Morgan with Animal Brands
- Aimee Gilbreath with Michelson Found Animals Foundation
- Carol Borden with Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc
- Kay Sumner, Melissa Jo Peltier, Sheila Emery with Dog Whisperer Productions, Inc.
- Margot Crump with Crumps Naturals
- Sara Morgan with Frenchies Kitchen
- Adrienne Preuss with Animal Loving Care
- Jamie Migdal with FetchFind
- Julianna Carella with Treatibles
- Nancy Guinn with Dog Krazy
- Peggy Hoyt with PetFriendly.Love
Rising Star Finalists
- Cynthia Wood with DOOG
- Nancy Shadlow with Gen7pets
- Nicole Cammack with Thomaston Feed
- Suzanne Brean with Dogs for Invisible Disabilities
- Yasaar Nakchbendi with Chirpy Cats
- Ann Greenberg with A Pet With Paws, LLC
- Fiona Robertson with Newflands, Ltd
- Jen Reeder with Divided Sky
- Robbi Hess with All Words Matter, Inc.
- Robyn Kline with Barks, Bones, & Biscuits LLC