It’s set for Sept. 12-25.
The fifth annual Prosperous Pet Business Online Conference takes place Sept. 12-25. Hosted by Kristin Morrison, founder of Six-Figure Pet Business Academy — and sponsored by PETS+ — the event brings together pet sitters, dog walkers, dog trainers, pet groomers and dog daycare owners from all over the world to receive fresh inspiration to grow their pet businesses.
This year’s conference features a curated selection of speakers, including Victoria Stilwell, Ian Dunbar and Patti Moran. In all, 25 experts who received the most views in years past will bring their wisdom and their “hot topic” pet business segments to an anticipated 15,000+ attendees for this year’s event.
Here’s how the conference works:
- Sign up using your email address to receive access to this engaging, informative, and inspiring zero-cost conference.
- You will receive one or two speaker videos a day for 14 days delivered straight to your email inbox (Sept. 12-25).
- You will have 24 hours to watch each day’s videos. (Unlimited access is available to purchase.
- This is a virtual conference, so you can attend from anywhere in the world where you have internet access.
Attendees can expect to:
- Receive helpful, easy-to-follow tips from the foremost experts in the field so you can take your pet business to the next level.
- Gain clarity and motivation to launch or expand your pet business and make it thrive.
- Renew self-care goals so you can improve your life and your business simultaneously.
- Learn new skills that will help you create financial, personal, and professional success in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead.
- Achieve the pet business and life you’ve always dreamed of.
Sign up at: http://prosperouspetbusiness.