(PRESS RELEASE) PORTLAND, OR – Women in the Pet Industry Network is seeking experts in the topics of business, marketing, strategy and communication for the sixth annual Women in the Pet Industry Conference and Awards Show to be held Aug. 20-22, 2018, in Portland, OR.
“For the last five years we have been fortunate to have compelling speakers who not only shared their expertise but contributed to enhancing the leadership of women in the pet space,” said WIPIN President Shawna Schuh. “Our network works because of how the members, both male and female give of their time and talents to create the kind of synergy you don’t find that often. The WIPIN Conference and Awards show has become the place where real connections are made and partnerships formed.”
There is a submission process to speak at the conference and the format is similar to the popular TED talks with the experts presenting in 18-minute slots.
If you have expertise and want to share, help and serve as well as position yourself well among your peers, submit to speak for the 2018 Women in the Pet Industry Conference and Awards Show.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- City Council Votes Against Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs and Cats
- City Considers Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs, Cats
- Pet Shop Reopens After Fire That Caused $425K in Damage
- Dogtopia Signs Deals for 14 Units, Plans to Have 400 by 2021
- Fruitables Dog Treat and Supplement Brand Acquired