(PRESS RELEASE) DAVENPORT, FL – The Company of Animals announced that effective immediately, Cody Rossi has been hired to serve as vice president of sales, U.S. division.
In this capacity, his first priority will be to strengthen relationships with the company's growing portfolio of regional and national accounts. Rossi will also be responsible for building and implementing a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to further elevate the company’s presence in the U.S.
Rossi brings a wealth of pet industry experience to the Company of Animals, having spent the last eight years at Kyjen Co. (DBA Outward Hound). At the toy company, he was instrumental in acquiring and managing numerous large global corporate accounts. Beyond building close relationships with key brick and mortar and ecommerce customers, Rossi also played a pivotal role in sales, marketing and product development for the Outward Hound, Petstages, Nina Ottosson and Bionic brands.
Paul Nolan, CEO of The Company of Animals' U.S. division, said, “We are extremely pleased to have Cody on board. His industry experience as both a marketer and sales manager will be invaluable as we refresh our image and broaden our product portfolio this coming year.”
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- City Council Votes Against Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs and Cats
- City Considers Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs, Cats
- Pet Shop Reopens After Fire That Caused $425K in Damage
- Dogtopia Signs Deals for 14 Units, Plans to Have 400 by 2021
- Fruitables Dog Treat and Supplement Brand Acquired