(PRESS RELEASE) PORTLAND, OR — Portland Pet Food Co. recently added Middle West Distribution to its distribution network. Middle West will distribute the full line of treats and dog meals to pet specialty stores in the Midwest.
“We are very thrilled to be a part of Middle West Distribution, who we admire as a key distributor focusing on simple, healthy and nutritious products,” said Kate McCarron, Portland Pet Food founder and top dog.
Based in West Chicago, Middle West distributes premium pet food and treats, a match for Portland Pet Food’s all-natural meal toppers and treats.
“We are committed to growth by expanding retail distribution and fostering relationships with pet industry retailers,” McCarron said. “We value working with the specialty pet food retailers to ensure that every customer is aware of alternative healthy feeding options for their pets. Our unique shelf-stable meals offer the customer a homemade style meal in a convenient ready to serve pouch.”
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- City Council Votes Against Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs and Cats
- City Considers Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs, Cats
- Pet Shop Reopens After Fire That Caused $425K in Damage
- Dogtopia Signs Deals for 14 Units, Plans to Have 400 by 2021
- Fruitables Dog Treat and Supplement Brand Acquired