(PRESS RELEASE) GERMANTOWN, WI - Isle of Dogs, a health and beauty brand for canines, announced that Jim Gallagher has joined the company to help grow its line of grooming products and expand its collection of nouris 90 percent meat, air-dried dog and cat food, jerky bites, dental chews and supplements.
Gallagher comes with 14 years experience in the pet industry. Covering small and large territories from Maine to Florida and Eastern Canada, Gallagher was instrumental in acquiring and managing numerous retailer and distributor accounts.
“Jim is a great addition to Isle of Dogs and we look forward to his support with our independent pet specialty retailers to grow our nourish brand.” said John Hart, Isle of Dogs president.
An avid foodie and New York Mets fan, Gallagher resides in Long Island, NY.
PETS+ ON INSTAGRAM
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- City Council Votes Against Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs and Cats
- City Considers Requiring 4-Year Warranty for Pet-Store Dogs, Cats
- Pet Shop Reopens After Fire That Caused $425K in Damage
- Dogtopia Signs Deals for 14 Units, Plans to Have 400 by 2021
- Fruitables Dog Treat and Supplement Brand Acquired