(PRESS RELEASE) Do Only Good (D.O.G.) Certified Pet Nutrition is a new line of Super Premium, Single Protein grain-free dog foods which will be distributed to independent pet stores and in vet clinics in the U.S. and Canada.
D.O.G. Certified Pet Nutrition was founded on the principles of providing single protein, natural foods boosted with certified organic minerals and vitamins that aid in prolonging and improving the lives of our pets. D.O.G. is committed to and supports small pet stores and neighborhood vets that have built the backbone of today’s pet industry.
The pet food market is large and growing with almost $30 billion spent on food in 2017, +5% year over year with dogs accounting for 65% of total food spend. Single protein foods are growing faster than multiple protein foods in the U.S. With over 6,000 independent pet stores and 26,000 vet practices in the U.S. alone, there is a large distribution market for a true single protein dog food.
D.O.G. Certified Pet Nutrition‘s Founder Rick Pack (CEO) will debut this new super premium dog food at the Global Pet Expo (Booth #442) in Orlando, FL March 21-23, 2018. The foods are formulated by Dr. Randall Johnson, PhD Nutritionist & Food Formulations.
“If you ask your vet about Single Protein limited ingredient diets, they will probably tell you that a true Single Protein limited ingredient diet is one made with a single protein,” said Dr. Johnson. “But most dog foods contain multiple protein sources, and even some so-called ‘limited ingredient’ foods contain just as many ingredients as regular dog foods. Single protein foods have grown in popularity as the incidence of food allergies and digestive problems in dogs have increased exponentially,” added Dr. Johnson.
Reading the label is important, but understanding what the label says is vitally important to the health of your dog. D.O.G. Certified Pet Nutrition lists all ingredients and their source on its food. For the complete list of all ingredients visit: www.dogcertified.com.
D.O.G. Certified Dog Foods are free from antibiotics and come in both dry kibble and paté. They are made with the Best In Nature and Formulated With The Best Of Science. D.O.G. Certified Pet Nutrition Super Premium, Single Protein foods are formulated with carefully selected ingredients that provide a balanced and healthy alternative to multiple protein foods and contain only one protein source with three proteins to select from: Farm Raised Chicken, North American Beef and White Fish.
There are several reasons you might want to feed your dog a Single Protein ingredient dog food. Recent studies by leading vets and clinical research studies suggests a Single Protein ingredient food can:
- Best satisfy the nutritional needs of your dog
- Reduce or eliminate food allergies
- Aid in minimizing skin and coat disorders
- Offer a tasty, healthy diet for finicky eaters
Added Benefits from Nutri-power Boost:
- D.O.G. Certified Pet Nutrition has a proprietary Nutri-Power Boost which is an all-natural, certified organic supplement blend that is rich in minerals and vitamins. It includes Chia Seed, Broccoli, Apple, Spinach Fiber and other nutrient rich foods to maximize the health and longevity of your dog.
- Nutri-Power Boost has over 20 natural vegetables, minerals and vitamin supplements that boost the nutritional value of their foods
- Certified Humane Beef, Fish, & Chicken, Free From Antibiotics
- Non-GMO Fruits & Veggies
- 100% Grain Free
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- High in nourishing fish and coconut oils
- Balanced Blend of Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Source of prebiotic fibers to support healthy digestion
D.O.G. Ingredient Source, Transparency in Food Supply:
Knowing where your dog food ingredients come from is important. Where was it grown or raised? Who handled it? Where did it go from there? All of these things are essential in understanding the dog food production process and the importance of traceability. D.O.G. has source verification. D.O.G. Certified Pet Nutrition researches where their product ingredients come from and the sustainability and health of the food chain.